YME

name: Wee Jin Xing
age: 14
gender:Male
d.o.b:13/june/95
email:weejx@hotmail.com

YCRAVES
LOVES
nothin'.
HATES
nothin'.
YTAGGIE.
tagboard here.
cbox preferred.

YEXITS
YCREDITS
YMESSED UP LIFE


Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 4:51 AM

Hi,I'm Allen Wee.. I'm 14 and i'm from Desolate secondary school.
I'm living in Singapore.I've a family of 5... My dad's a worker for P.S.A .. My mom work as a mini-mart cashier.. My grandma living with us..My sister *younger*: She's 12 *Primary 6*
I have been living in a live that is dead.. I hardly have any friends.. And now ... Here's my story......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a normal school life..
Woken up by the loud noise produce by my sister, felicia.. She have lost her pencil case and now she blaming on me that i stole it.. I did'nt.. I SWEAR! I quickly took a nice bath after that.. The water was perfectly fine.. Nice and warm enough.. It was a.. refreshment for the soul .. I wore my uniform quickly as i am gonna be late for school.. I took my bag and went down to wait for my father.. He's driving me to school. I waited for 10 whole minutes when he decided to come down ... So , on the way.. i saw a few children. They look cute in their school uniform .. Hahs.. So.. Went to the canteen and grapped a bottle of honeysuckle*my favourite* and went up to classroom..

The classroom's light wasnt switch on.. It was dark inside.. I think my classmate gonna play a prank or just that they dont want the light to be turned on .. So.. i guess i just sit back and take a rest till the teacher come.. Inside the classroom was the two couple of our class.. Hina and Jack.. And our class prankster , shawn .. I decided to ignore them and start walking to my seat.. Immediately, i fall asleep ..

I woke up when i hear my partner crying.. Seems that she having too much stress.. I asked her how she feels and she call me to ignore her ... I was like .. -.- ? .. So , school went on as usual... Music,DnT,Recess,Math,MT and English lessons...

Went home with Emily,Jane,Steve and Narry .. Then saw calvin on the bus stop .. Then chat along till my turn to stop.. I waved goodbye to them and head for home..
Went online and played games.. And ate dinner and sleep...








Writer's Comments !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry !! The chapter 1 is too boring.. >< and short too .. But i guess i'ill improve it when i have more ideas.. So .. yea...

[Your name here]